Well, not you curious how the process of making these crispy rinds ..?
Here I will How to make a recipe give crackers cowhide rambak:
- Tapioca Flour 1kg Wheat flour 1/4 Kg Coriander to taste Cow Skin 1 oz
- Garlic 1/4 oz Seasonings flavors salt Water
1. Puree of salt, garlic, shrimp, cilantro, and flavoring.
2. Pour water 1gayung or about - about 600 liters of water into the container, then enter tapioca starch and flour, stirring until smooth (do have a clot) after that enter in the spice blend.
3. Once everything is mixed well and then steamed with a plastic tray or mold is made of aluminum (or other) with a thickness of about - about 1 cm or according to taste.
4. Steamed until cooked about 20-30 minutes.
5. Once cooked then remove and drain dry in the sun or in about 1 day or half-day (which is important not sticky)
6. Material that has been dried and then cut into small / according to taste
7. Later in the drying / in oven until completely - completely dry.
8. After that in cooking.
- For skin can be replaced with shrimp paste, shrimp, or fish that you like .
- To spice can also be added with the others as long as it suits your taste.