Who would not want to live a healthy life? Everyone will want to live a healthy life physically and spiritually. Towards healthy living can be done in many ways. One of them through our diet. According to experts, so the key is to eat a healthy balanced diet. In short, we can consume a variety of foods not only contain a lot of calories but rich in nutrients. Here are 10 tips that you can follow to get healthy food, but also still feels good on the tongue.
1. Nutrition Rich Food Consumption 40 types of nutrients to make your body healthy. And one type of food intake can not meet all of these types. Everyday food choices you should include carbohydrates and whole grains products other fruits, vegetables, dairy products and meat, fish or other protein-containing foods. How much food should you need to eat depends of calories that your body needs.
2. Regularly eating. Skipping meals will only make hunger control is lost, even fact be the result of excessive hunger. When you feel hungry, it also means that you forget about the nutrients in your food. Eating snacks in between meals is the only way that can help you overcome hunger, but do not over-eat snack.
3. Consumption of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Survey shows that most people do not consume enough of these foods. Are you already eating 6-1 servings of rice or cereal, if 3 servings of this kind you eat include whole grains? What you are eating a diet consisting of 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables? If you include foods that do not enjoy it before, so from now on give yourself a chance to taste it.
4. Set Weight Balanced. Appropriate weight for you depends on many factors, including gender, height, age and heredity. Excess body weight makes your blood pressure rise, causing liver disease, stroke, diabetes, and some types of cancer or other diseases. But having a body too thin can also cause osteoporosis, menstrual imbalance and other health problems. So the balanced weight greatly affect health.
5. Make Changes In Bertahap.Tak ever 'super food' or a simple healthy diet, do not expect to immediately remove your eating habits overnight. Start is to make changes gradually to achieve positive results, and so healthy eating habits throughout life. For more convenience, if you do not like skim milk, try redah fat milk. In the end maybe you will also like nonfat milk.
6Kurangi, Not Limiting Portion Eating. Most people eat food to please yourself. If your favorite type of food high in fat, salt or sugar, the key to make it feasible. Check first the ingredients in your diet and change it if it is necessary. For adults who consume high-fat foods or dairy products filled in any of their food, actually eating too much fat. Make the list of nutrients in the food label to help balance your food choices.
7. Eating In Decent Size. If you maintain your portion sizes reasonable, it's easier to eat the foods you want so you stay healthy. What you know rekomondasi cook food served is 3 ounces. Medium-size fruit is one serving and a cup of pasta that balanced two servings, and 4 servings of ice cream.
8. Balance Your Food Choices Every Time. Not all food must be perfect. When you eat foods high in fat, salt or sugar, select the lowest ingredients. If you miss this food group in a day, fix the next day.
9. Knowing the difficulty of your diet program. Fix your eating habits, first identify what is wrong with your diet. Write down everything you eat in three days, then check the list and match it with these tips. What you eat too much butter, sauce, cream or salad? Rather than eliminate it altogether, better reduce your portions. What you feel satisfied by eating fruits and vegetables? If not, you may miss vital nutrients in food.
10. Remember, Food Not A Bad Habits. Select foods based on your total eating patterns, not based on 'good' or 'bad.' Do not feel guilty if you love foods such as pies, potato chips, chocolate or ice cream. Eat properly, and choose other foods to balance your nutrition and various others, which is good for your health.