Recipes Today -
- 200 g fresh shrimp beans 1 handful of young Kapri fourth cloves Onions, thinly sliced 80 ml water Oil for frying
- 1 vertebra ginger, crushed 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce 2 tbsp Sambal Sauce 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce pepper to taste salt to taste
- Fried Onions until wilted.
- Add ginger, then stir-fry until fragrant. Enter snow peas and 2 tablespoons of water, cook until done. add fresh shrimp, cook until it changes color.
- Enter tomato sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, salt and remaining water. Cook until slightly thickened and penetrated seasoning. Remove and serve warm.