Here Recipes How to Make Chocolate Pudding :
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder 1 tbsp instant coffee 1 can sweetened condensed milk chocolate 10 egg yolk 400 cc coconut milk boiling
Chocolate Pudding Decoration Materials:
- Choco chips or grated chocolate to taste Whipped cream
How to Make Chocolate Pudding:
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and yolks eggs, stirring until blended. Enter boiling coconut milk, cocoa powder, and instant coffee, stir until blended. Strain and pour in a heat-resistant dish.
- Tim pudding mixture, then bake in the oven until cooked. Remove and let cool. Garnish with whipped cream and choco chips.
- Serve the pudding with your favorite drink.