Here we will share Kalasan Special Grilled Chicken Recipes for you:
- 1 whole chicken, split chicken breasts do not sampi break, and clean 2 stalk lemongrass, crushed 2 cm galangal, crushed 3 bay leaves 50 grams of brown sugar combed 250 cc of coconut water 500 cc coconut milk Lalapan taste
- 1 tablespoon coriander 5 cloves garlic 1/4 teaspoon cumin 7 grains of red onion 5 grains hazelnut salt to taste
- 1 / 2 teaspoon brown sugar 6 pieces of red pepper, to taste may be. 1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste 2 pieces of lime salt to taste
How to Make:
1. Cook the coconut milk, coconut milk, and spices. Add the ginger, bay leaves, and lemongrass. Cook until cooked spices and boil, put the chicken and brown sugar and cook until the spices to infuse and broth is absorbed.
2. Use tongs and burnt chicken. Grilled chicken over hot coals until cooked and lightly browned, remove from heat.
3. Lime sauce: puree all the sauce ingredients, give a squeeze of lemon juice.
4. Serve the grilled chicken with raw vegetables and chili lime.
Ayam Bakar Kalasan enough for 6 people
Good luck ... !! : D